LED Drivers 30W-90W Control 1-10V
Eltam offers a reliable High Power Constant Current smart LED Driver for indoor and outdoor applications.
0V...10V control dimming capability
Selectable Constant Current Output
The drivers offer a wide range of selectable constant current output
(Type A: 350mA, 500mA, 700mA. Type B: 700mA, 1000mA, 1400mA).
The current setting is changeable via on board DIP switches.
Both drivers have an output isolated from the mains for enhanced safety and versatile installation possibilities.
The 700mA, 1000mA, 1400mA driver is also SELV equivalent (Safety Extra Low Voltage).
- Isolated output.
- Optimal LED control: Constant current with PWM dimming (no color shift issues).
- Selectable output current: On board DIP switches.
- Dimming: 10% to 100% dimming through 0V...10V control signal including OFF state.
- Efficiency: >90% (At full intensity).
- Installation: Easy to install, fits wide range of LED arrays.
- Protection: Surge compatible, Output Short Circuit, Max Temperature, Output Over/Under Voltage,Line Over/Under Voltage.
- Nominal Input Voltage - 220V-240V
- Input Voltage Range - 198V - 264V AC
- Inrush Current - I²s < 0.15A²s (No fusing issues related to inrush)
- Frequency - 50-60Hz
- Power Factor - ≥0.98 (at full load)
|Output Power||350mA: 31W - 82W|
500mA: 33W - 95W
700mA: 31W - 91W
|700mA: 31W - 81W|
1000mA: 33W - 90W
1400mA: 31W - 90W
|Output Voltage Range||350mA: 88V - 235V|
500mA: 66V - 190V
700mA: 44V - 130V
|700mA: 44V - 115V|
1000mA: 33V - 90V
1400mA: 22V - 64V
|Isolation||Isolated output||Isolated output SELV equivalent|
|Current Selection||Configurable by on board DIP switches.|
Power up configuration according to last DIP switches settings.
|Dimming||10%-100% (rated load current modulated by 122Hz PWM)|
|Efficiency||driver efficiency >90% (At Full intensity)|
|Output Current Ripple Ratio:||≤10%|
|Ta||350mA: -40°C to 50°C|
500mA: -40°C to 45°C
700mA: -40°C to 45°C
|700mA: -40°C to 50°C|
1000mA: -40°C to 45°C
1400mA: -40°C to 45°C
|Tc max:||350mA: 75°C|
Driver output power is controllable by a 0V...10V control signal at its 0V...10V terminal (note polarity).
Control terminal is electrically isolated and polarized. Signal can be supplied by an external voltage source
capable of sinking 1mA per driver (note polarity of connector). Several drivers can be controlled in parallel.
Alternatively, a variable resistor can be connected to the control terminal:
Rmin = 0Ohm, Rmax = (10k/n)Ohm (n = number of drivers connected - Assume 1mA per driver).
signal - intensity “curve”
0V...1V - driver in standby mode - no light output
1V...9V - 10%...100% intensity
9V...10V - 100% intensity
- Safety: EN61347-2-13
- Performance: EN62384
- EMC: EN55015, 61000-3-2, 61547
- RoHS: RoHS compliant
- Surge protection:
- Output Short Circuit
- Output Over Voltage (load voltage out of range)
- Line Voltage High
- Line Voltage Low
- Internal Over Temperature
- Electronic built-in driver
- Ingress Protection Marking: IP20
- For luminaires protection class 1
- Push-in terminals with push-button: 0.5-2.5 mm2