EHDALI 400W (IP65)
DALI Electronic ballasts (IP65) for 400W, MH and HPS lamps.
The EHIDALI® is a diverse type of ballast which can function in both indoor and outdoor applications.
The EHID series’ ballasts are most reliable and durable electronic HID ballasts. The technology applied to the EHID ballast makes it ideal for indoor as well as outdoor HID lighting. The EHID ballast functions as the Operating Platform for a wide range of communication protocols.
- Nominal Input Voltage: 220V-240V
- Input Voltage Range: 198V-264V AC
- Inrush Current: negligible
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power Factor ≥ 0.985
Output- Lamp Operation:
- Lamps Power: 400W- Metal Halide & HPS
- Lamp Operation “Square wave”
- Lamps Current: 2.95A (lamp voltage 135V) / 4.0A (lamp
- voltage 100V) - at Power 400W
- SPR ≤ 1.50%
- Efficiency: driver-efficiency >95% (Full intensity)
- Dimming: MH: 65%-100% (According to lamp specification)
- HPS: 35%- 100% (According to lamp specification)
- Lamp Operation freq 81Hz
- Losses: Lamp 135V- 18W Lamp 100V- 22W
- Pulse Ignition: 3.50kV..4.00kV
- Max lamp to ballast distance: capacitive load 250pF
- Safety: EN61347-2-12
- EMC: EN55015, 61000-3-2, 61547, 61000-4-5
- RoHS: RoHS compliant
- Output Short Circuit
- Input Over / Under Voltage
- Over Temperature
- Class I-PE connection required
- Cables IP65 housing:
Line (white external insulation):
L (phase) – brown
N (Neutral) – blue
PE (Earth) – yellow/green
Lamp (black external insulation):
Lamp HV – brown
Lamp NHV – blue
DALI (gray external insulation):
DALI 1 – black
DALI 2 - black
- IP Protection: IP65
- Ta max (“standard setup no cooling aid”): 60°C
- Tc max: 70ºC
- Storage temp’: -20°C to 85°C
- Storage Humidity: 5% - 95%
The EHIDALI® can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications.
When the EHIDALI® is used in conjunction with a compatible DALI controller, node or concentrator – the integration allows for unlimited scalability and the implementation of highly reliable lighting control systems for any type of application.
Outdoor lighting applications have relied on HID lamps for many years. These include applications such as: flood lights, street lights, gas stations, parking lots, harbor lighting, parks and playfields all of which are examples of the intuitive HID lamps market.
DALI-based-systems bring this to an even higher standard, and answer the need to control each and every light point, the harvesting of intelligent reports and alerts and utilizing the automatic schedulers and many other valuable features.
The Solution - Whenever it is possible to apply two extra wires for the DALI communication – the system then enjoys all the great benefits of the DALI.
This includes advantages such as:
• Reliable data transfer
• Ease of integration and commissioning
• High compatibility with other DALI components
All of these, are applicable without needing complex LON or RF nodes, which are often the popular solutions in outdoor and streetlight applications.
HID lamps (especially MH lamps) are the most ideal for indoor applications. A combination of - Low Frequency Square Wave form, low SPR, low losses, steady output wattage – makes the EHIDALI® the perfect match for indoor applications.
The Solution - The EHIDALI® ballasts – bring all of these advantages to control. With EHIDALI® ballasts, DALI controllers and additional components such as photo sensors and occupancy sensors - customers will enjoy full control of the lighting level, reduced energy costs and a variety of maintenance advantages.
- ONSiTE™ – Web Based Management Software.